The Toggi Calgary boot is an award winning stylish, superior long nu-buck leather riding boot. The full length YKK zip and elasticated panels on the back of the boot are for ease with donning and doffing your boot, in addition to ensuring more flexibility in the leg is achieved while riding. Due to the lightweight, flexible PU sole, no compromise is made on safety while enjoying a day out on your horse or strolling through the country side. This boot is also available in wide leg.
* Long Nu-Buck Leather Boot
* YKK Full Length Back Zip
* Lightweight, Flexible, PU Rubber Riding Sole Unit
* Available In Wide Leg Fit
* Suitable For Riding
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
Material: Nu Buck Leather