The Columbus is a waterproof calf length classic country boot. These boots feature and adjustable cordura gaiter to ensure the warmth remains in the boots while looking stylish. The all-terrain thermo rubber sole unit will keep you safe with its fantastic grip in all weather conditions. Additionally, this boot has a removable foot bed for easy clean or changing purposes.
* Waterproof/Breathable Acqustop membrane
* Leather Upper
* Adjustable Cordura Gaiter
* All-Terrain Thermo Rubber Sole Unit
* Removable Foot Bed
* 3/4 Length
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
Leather & Cordura